Caron X Pantone Solids Yarn – Coconut Cream
Caron® x Pantone™ is a luxuriously soft yarn in a unique braid put up, with stunning color palettes specially selected by color experts at Caron® in collaboration with Pantone®. Get creative with color and use your 5 separated links of yarn in endless combinations to make a pattern unique to you. This merino wool blend yarn is easy care and has beautiful drape, perfect for creating wearable knit and crochet projects like sweaters, hats, and scarves.
PANTONE Color identification is solely for artistic purposes and not intended to be used for specification. Refer to current PANTONE Color publications for accurate color. PANTONE and the PANTONE Chip Design are trademarks of Pantone LLC in the United States and/or in other countries. © Pantone LLC, 2018. All rights reserved. This is an authorized PANTONE product manufactured under license by Spinrite LP.
- Content: 60% Acrylic, 20% Nylon, 20% Merino Wool
- Ball/Skein Size: 100g/3.5 oz, 116 meters / 127 yards (20g/0.7 oz, 23.2 meters / 25.4 yards per small ball)
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: 5 Bulky
- Knitting Gauge: 15 sts and 20 rows with a 6 mm knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 12 sc and 14 rows with a 6 mm crochet hook
- Recommended for: knit & crochet garments