Store Policies & Terms of Service
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Yarns by MacPherson guarantees our products 100%. All products that leaves our warehouse, are inspected and well packed, but human errors can sometimes occur. Should any of the following apply to your order, we will gladly exchange it, replace it, refund it or apply a store credit for it:
- Product differs significantly with what was advertised on our website.
- Are faulty or defective – factory faults and defects that were not noticed during inspection.
- You must contact us within 7 days so that we can arrange the necessary replacement or credit with you.
We hope you are satisfied with the products you purchase from Yarns by MacPherson. Should you need to return any products due to it not meeting our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
- Please do not return goods without authorization. Contact our HELP DESK to request an authorization to return a product. We will then supply you with instructions.
- Authorized returns must be received within 7-10 days of notifying us, in a clean, unused condition. Once we inspect the product and we confirm the defect or significant difference, we will make the necessary arrangement with you with regards to your credit.
- Should you have buyer’s remorse, items can be returned at a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping fees will not be refundable and return shipping will be for your account and not covered by us. Any import fees and taxes back to us, will also be for your account. Follow Step 1. and 2. above with regards to a return.
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our customers. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is ONLY used to fulfill these requests, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists, upon which you will have to confirm it by clicking the link on the email you will receive. We make use of the double opt-in method as required by law.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
We take the privacy of our clients seriously and will:
- NEVER freely supply our customers confidential and contact details to any third party
- NEVER sell our customers confidential and contact details to another company or person
- NEVER publicly display our customers confidential details in any form, whether in print or virtually.
Your information will be used for:
- Contacting you via email or phone with regards to any order you have placed with us, any question or specific information you requested from us.
- Creating your shipping label upon which we will supply your information to the shipping companies that we are working with, e.g. UPS, Fedex, DHL and Canada Post.
- The Payment Gateway you choose, will access your personal information to process your payment. We use Stripe for Credit Cards and PayPal for PayPal account holders & credit card payments.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Our mailing list subscription are managed by AWeber Communications and conforms to the CAN-SPAM Act of 2004. All persons who want to subscribe to our mailing list, will have to complete the online form and then have to complete our double OPT-IN procedure in order to be added to our mailing list. All emails and newsletters from this site allows you to manage your current subscription or opt out of any further mailings whenever you want to.
The security of our clients are very important to use and therefore all sensitive financial information are securely handled by our payment processors, Stripe and Paypal. You can read more about these payment gateways later in this section.
**IMPORTANT NOTE…PLEASE READ**
- CHECK YOUR ORDER and make sure items in your cart are correct.
- Be sure that your “SHIP TO” Address is correct. We ship ONLY to the shipping address supplied to us on our website and NOT to your PayPal shipping address. We will not be held accountable for incorrect shipping information.
- All shipments sent to the wrong address supplied to us, will incur the redirect fee Fedex charges or reshipping fees if it is returned.
- Once you confirm your order NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE.
- If you forgot any items that you wanted, you may place a new order and request in the notes that we combine your orders by supplying us with the order number you would like to combine it with. We will do our utmost to make sure they are combined, but we cannot guarantee it since we have no control over how fast a parcel leaves our warehouse and whether it will still be here.
- By Confirming your order, you hereby accept the these terms.
All IN STOCK items will ship within 72 hours of your confirmed order received. Same Day Shipping if your order has no extra paperwork to deal with is more common these days. There are times we are shipping out multiple orders in bulk which can slow us down. We use FedEx, DHL & UPS as our courier carriers. Canada Post is only used as a back up if it is an area our courier does not deliver to or if it is a small packet or envelope. We will choose the best shipping method as we deem fit for your area.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on:
- Canadian Orders over $100.00
- Continental USA Orders over $100.00
- UK & European Orders over $400.00 (Please read below for exceptions)
- All International shipping will be charged at a discounted rate on orders over $250.00 USD of 10% off “up to” a maximum of Free Shipping.
NOTE……NEW REDUCED RATES!!! ~ WORLDWIDE SHIPPING FEES:
- Shipping to UK & Europe will be FREE on orders over $400.00 USD as long as our Courier Service delivers to your address….if not we will send via postal service and charge you the difference (countries such as Russia will be discounted as we only ship via post~not courier)
- WORLD-WIDE ~ We will deduct a discount towards your shipping off of all orders over $250.00 USD at 10% of your order OR the total cost of the shipping (if it ends up being free). All discounts are subject to our courier of choice servicing your area
- We will send you an invoice for shipping if there is a balance remaining & payments are due within 48 hours of receiving the invoice.
- We pack your order and it is measured and weighed at that point a shipping estimate is created for your order.
- It is then invoiced with both the product and shipping fees at once.
- Both payments are due within 48 hours of receiving the invoice.
- Failure to pay the balance in a timely manner will void your order and the order will be cancelled and unpacked and put back into our stock count.
- Once the balance is paid in full we will ship your order right off to you.
Please note that our shopping cart operates in US Dollars and all prices have been adjusted according to market value of our products. Any amount drawn from your Credit Card or Paypal, will be in your own currency and will be equal to the US Dollar amount when converted. Conversion fees are not taken against your payment method, but against our account.
We accept the following SECURE Payment Methods:
You can shop at MacPhersons Craft Supplies Ltd. with confidence.
We have partnered with STRIPE, a leading payment gateway, to accept credit cards payments safely and securely for our customers.
The STRIPE Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Stripe makes collecting payment details more secure and help prevent malicious actors from stealing any sensitive information. Stripe generates a secure iframe and isolate sensitive information from our site – eliminating entire classes of attacks—while still giving you full visual control.
With Stripe our Checkout keeps up with current PCI Regulations and Compliance — no sensitive data are going through or stored on our servers.
If there is a problem with your order, your eligible purchases are protected when you pay with PayPal.
- $0 Liability for Eligible Unauthorized Purchases when you meet the requirements
- Refunds for incorrect orders or items that never arrive
- A convenient process for resolving problems
Check out the PayPal Purchase Protection Overview for more details.
You’re safer when you know who’s on the other end of a transaction. That’s why PayPal provides a seller verification system.
When you use PayPal for online purchases, we never share your financial information with merchants. All you give the seller is your email address-because your payment details are already safely stored on our secure servers.